Frequently Asked Questions - Payment Method
FAQs - Payment Method
- Charge for late return /overdue book based on
1) Open Shelf - RM 0.10 per day
2) Special Collection - RM 1.00 day
- Via Jabatan Bendahari ePayment, https://epayment.usm.my/main/. User can make online payments with a financial process exchange (FPX) or with a credit card (VISA, MasterCard). The option to pay by FPX and credit card are available online or in person only.
- If you pay online via epayment please sent us receipt of transaction at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Circulation Counter via Tounch N GO card and Maybank QR Pay
- During CMCO user can pay thru CIMB Bank under UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA 98986101007351 Kod Swift CIBBMYKL and please change mode payment to Interbank GIRO (IBG). Proof of payment please email to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lost or damage item is under customer's responsibility. Please report to i-Counter immediately. Library will check the price of the lost item. Next customer will be advised to choose whether to replace and buy the lost item by themselves OR to ask library to handle the buying process but in this case library will charge the customer a double price for the replace items.
- Graduates who do not pay fines or / and do not return property, the library will be detained scrolling degree.
- User can check it online just log in into your account or click here and log in via your campus online id.
- Any query can be directed to our office 04-6533799
Created By FAQ Action Committee. This document was last modified on: