Customer Service Division
The Information Access Division is the backbone of the library and the most popular among library patron. The Division is responsible for providing direct services to the patrons and the focus of the division is to provide the excellent service to the patrons.
To provide circulation service and to ensure it is well-organized, under-controlled and assured quality which supports the teaching and learning environment, research and consultancy programs and human development of the University.
- Circulating library material to patrons.
- Registration and deregistration of membership.
- Interlibrary loan service.
- Rental service of carrel rooms and lockers.
- Maintaining the shelving accuracy of the collections.
- To provide the service of loaning and returning of books at the counter within three minutes.
- To process the reserved items within one working day after it is returned.
- To sort and shelve the returned books within two working days.
- To process the interlibrary loan application and inform the status to the applicant within five working days.
For further information, please contact:-
Head of Division
Liason for : Cluster of Pure Science
- School Of Biological Sciences
Tel : +604 653 3705
Mohd Fariz Izwan Komarudin
Liaison for :Cluster of Pure Science
- School of Chemical Sciences
Tel : +604 653 2592
Muhamad Firdaus Che Seman
Assistant Librarian S32
Tel : +604 653 2593